Saturday, 29 January 2011

Christmas in the country

I haven't posted anything since November! I've been so busy with work and mocks so I haven't had the chance to post anything until now.
Here are some photos from Christmas which my family spent up in Lincolnshire. It was the first time I'd been to my Uncle's house there and it was so idyllic! We almost crashed on the icy country lanes but the countryside looked amazing in the sunshine and frosty snow. 







19 comments:

  1. This photographs are lovely! Your dog is perfect!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn´t that the cutest Santa helper I have seen?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photos, the last photo is very cute!!

    Love Nanne
    www.fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos, I love the sheep especially :D

    x Christine @ Fanciful Vision

    ReplyDelete
  5. the puppy is so cute! and these pictures are fabulous :)

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...just gorgeous! All we get in the winter is brown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for your comment :DD
    You're blog pictures are very beautiful :)
    And your dog is soooo CUTE ^^

    from:
    patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures, that dog is so cuteee!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! Your dog is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that photo of the sheep . looks so calm and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these photographs, that pup is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pictures doll!
    thanks for the sweet comment!
    so lovely

    XO model from holland

    got a new outfit post come check it!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post, come check it out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures , you have such a cute dog :) X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, I love these photos! They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, I want that dog, that is literally the dog I'm looking for. Would you be able to give me more details on the breed? cross? type? colour? etc. Thanks I'd be forever grateful xxx

    ReplyDelete