Sorry - long time no post. I'm currently in mourning for my beloved camera which broke last week. :(
Here are some pictures from the summer of my second home - Hong Kong. My mum is from Hong Kong and we return every year to visit my grandma who lives on Kowloon side overlooking looking the HK skyline.






I love this blog! It’s a fantastic blog (: I like the post and photos, they are magnificent! Andd i am in love with your sunglasses ! (:
ReplyDeleteI’ll follow you, maybe you can follow me back, ha? (:
Lovely picture of you.
ReplyDeleteyour photography is always gorgeous, i love the first picture :) x
ReplyDeleteStunning photos! Look forward to reading your next post. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment! x
ReplyDeleteGoosh :) I love the photos so much! <3
ReplyDeletexx
lmc
wow! That first picture is incredible, I love the colors
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! love the first one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteamazing pictures
ReplyDeletepeace
this-is-hooked.blogspot.com
These are such great pictures, I absolutely love the first one! :)
ReplyDeletei absolutely love your photos. its my dream to one day go to hong kong. so much to see <3
ReplyDeletewww.aniab.net
Hiya, :)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog. Nice blog, i'm following, :)
How amazing, i love the pictures!
Merry Xmas, :)
xx
Ster
http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/
mmm...I want to go to Hong Kong!!! :D All these pics are very cool and you are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteAmazing city, amazing photos!
ReplyDelete