January's been such a busy month with exams and all, but I still managed to find some time to do a little bit of shopping in the sales! These are just a few of my best bargains - my favourite being the topshop jeweled necklace top.
Wowww great stuff! love the last one:) Nice blog honey...check out mine-http://www.chamberofbeauty.com I'm following you...hope you follow back on my new site:)
Thanks for the lovely comment am following you! Nice photos and lovely lovely clothes! Some people do not apreciate sales cos the say its out of fashion but they are so so wrong :/ sales all the way! Flossie xx http://flossie-and-the-monster-munch.blogspot.com/
thanks a lot, dear! :) I use PhotoScape for everything (which you can download for free - simply google it and you'll find it), it's a very simple program but good for basic stuff. I really like this top, it's so cute!
Just found your blog from a comment you made on mine and I love it! your photography is amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteoo that top in the last pic is divine! xx
ReplyDeletelove them all! x
ReplyDeletewow, i completely love this top! topshop always have the best :]
ReplyDeletei wish we had a top shop in canada. but we dont which makes me very sad :(
ReplyDeletePaolina
check me out!
calurvillade.blogspot.com
Love the blazer and topshop top!
ReplyDeleteLovely purchases, that Topshop top is gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeletethat top is sooo pretty!!
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
im in love with that topshop shirt !! what a great find :)
ReplyDeletestop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/
gorgeous top!!! btw your blog is great, lovely pictures
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://mishuella.blogspot.com/
Liking the blazer.
ReplyDeletewonderful sales O_O that shirt from topshop is very beautiful and my favorite :)
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment :)
Yes that top looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the comment on my blog, I'm following you, great buys!
ReplyDeleteAmy,x
your blog is so adorable! must follow, follow me too! http://chelseacoleen.blogspot.com :) xo
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love that cute top!
ReplyDelete& cute blog! :)
I love that last top.
ReplyDeleteThe detail is just fantastic!
all beautiful finds, jealous!
ReplyDeleteScrapbook de la Emma
Wowww great stuff! love the last one:)
ReplyDeleteNice blog honey...check out mine-http://www.chamberofbeauty.com
I'm following you...hope you follow back on my new site:)
Thank you for your comment :)
ReplyDeletereally like your photography skills by the way!
Xx
D
milkandlotsofsugar.blogspot.com
Thanks for the lovely comment am following you! Nice photos and lovely lovely clothes! Some people do not apreciate sales cos the say its out of fashion but they are so so wrong :/
ReplyDeletesales all the way!
Flossie xx
http://flossie-and-the-monster-munch.blogspot.com/
Just became a follower, love your blog! Love these tops!!
ReplyDeletevelvet cupcakes
that topshoptop (haha) is amazing indeed! I didn't buy that much in the sales really, but still too much! :D
ReplyDeleteBrilliant buys, I love your style!
ReplyDeleteI looked at your other posts btw and I've gota say the photos on your blog are just beautiful!
x
topshop top is amazing! Thank you for your lovely comment. Following :) Hope you visit back ♥
ReplyDeleteLove the blazer and the necklace top is lovely
ReplyDeleteRianna xxxxx
Thanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteI like the topshop top.
X
Take a look at my blog
www.nathalie-loveforfashion.blogspot.com
You bought great items, and I agree about your best buy! Wow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment!
x
Love the third one in! It looks like a kimono...and I LOVE a good kimono!
ReplyDeleteyou've always got to make time for the sales!
ReplyDeletehttp://itscohen.blogspot.com/
So stylish..I can imagine so many outfits with what you got!
ReplyDeleteGreat sale self present!
Thank you for your nice comment!
Have a lovely Sunday!
M.
Love the white &black blouse <3 xx
ReplyDeletethanks a lot, dear! :) I use PhotoScape for everything (which you can download for free - simply google it and you'll find it), it's a very simple program but good for basic stuff. I really like this top, it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete