Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Brighton

Made the most of the short-lived sunny British weather and travelled down to Brighton for a revision break. Exams are just round the corner and I'm starting to feel nervous!



















10 comments:

  1. fab photos, i love brighton so much! good luck with exams - i have them too :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so gorgeous! Eek, my exams are soon too! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, id love to be there, please follow back!?
    www.petiteruby.blogspot.com
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these photos are beautiful:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful, wonderful pictures! I wish I was there...Good luck with your exams, mine are coming up in a few weeks.

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! Loving the pictures :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have beautiful pictures and good luck with your exams from me too :) I followed you :)

    http://roses-never-die.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these pictures! so fresh and sweet! great photography! just followed you !

    ReplyDelete