I am a huge harry potter fan and got a little over excited when these arrived this morning so I'd thought I'd share with you then get cracking on reading them! Any other fellow harry potter nerds out there? :)
(Just replying to your comment on my blog here so you don't have to check back for it!)
I never used to have the confidence to wear bright colours either. I was all about black, grey and navy (and I still am to an extent, tbh!) but I've recently took the plunge and bought a couple of bright things and really love them :) You could always start off with bright accessories - there's tons of gorgeous bright bags out there at the moment!
And oh my goodness. I think I'd cry if those books arrived at my house. I'm such a Harry Potter geek :'( Have fun reading them! xxx
thank-you for the comment my lovely, i'm not a harry potter fan but these books are really cute.. i love the miu miu collar to it's so nice i'm just in love with everything miu miu too <3
Oo, I might have to buy these!
ReplyDeletex
love the books, i need to read these :)
ReplyDeletemyblissisthisway.blogspot.com
omg, i had no idea JK rowling released any more books after the tales of beetle the bard. just aweosme. im your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteI have all three already :D your gonna love them.
ReplyDeleteLook out for the little scribbled side-notes in the Quidditch one, they're really cool!
xoxo
Hi! Thanks for passing by :). Oh i love Harry Potter!!! I have the Quidditch and the Beasts book <3 they're so fun to read.
ReplyDeletethis is so cool! are they worth it? :) i love harry potter, i reread the series before 2010 ended so i'm all harry potter nerdy right now :)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
(Just replying to your comment on my blog here so you don't have to check back for it!)
ReplyDeleteI never used to have the confidence to wear bright colours either. I was all about black, grey and navy (and I still am to an extent, tbh!) but I've recently took the plunge and bought a couple of bright things and really love them :) You could always start off with bright accessories - there's tons of gorgeous bright bags out there at the moment!
And oh my goodness. I think I'd cry if those books arrived at my house. I'm such a Harry Potter geek :'(
Have fun reading them!
xxx
looks fantastic, Harry is great! im following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and follow me if you want :)
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
oh, i love harry potter! it hurts to see the movie end :(
ReplyDeletelove harry potter , have fun reading
ReplyDeletei would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/
I am a huge harry potter too! I am so jealous!!Lucky you! kiss
ReplyDeleteThank you! I really like your blog, but I'm not a HP fan ;D What do you think about following each other?
ReplyDeletexx
thank-you for the comment my lovely, i'm not a harry potter fan but these books are really cute..
ReplyDeletei love the miu miu collar to it's so nice i'm just in love with everything miu miu too <3
ohhh I love HP too <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.simplebutreal.com
im more of an lotr fan but i find hp entertaining =)
ReplyDeletepls check out my blog and join my stila giveaway!!! good luck! =)
xoxo,
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com
Thanks for your comment :) I love your blog!
ReplyDeletei've read 2nd book :D
ReplyDeleteCOol!
I'm following!
haha, enjoyyyy! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic. Enjoy it.) Happy Valentine's day
ReplyDeleteKisses
I have Beedle the Bard but not the other two! Must get them to complete the collection :)
ReplyDeleteRosie x
The books look really nice, but I'm not a Harry Potter fan nor a book reader :p Happy Valentine's Day btw ! xo
ReplyDeleteThe first book has such a pretty cover on it!
ReplyDeletexxxx
yes i am a little nerd :) i only have the tales of beedle the bard. i didn't know the other 2 existed!
ReplyDeleteF. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x
I love Harry Potter! Those books look great, I might have to check them out myself!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks, I love your photos!
ReplyDeleteI am reading the last Harry Potter book this moment!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh I already have them all :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic Beasts is the best, but the Bard tales have lovely gothic drawings
It would be mine
great post thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.com
I'm not the biggest HP fan out there but these are lovely covers, such collectables :) jazzy ♥
ReplyDeletenot a total nerd out fan, but i do love and enjoy harry potter! i remember queuing up to buy the goblet of fire from the bookshop - it was crazy!
ReplyDeleteand these are really, really wonderful. oh i remember the tale of the three brothers! love all the covers.
btw, I'm hosting my very first giveaway! :D so be sure to pop by and be a part of it! xx