This is Rocky: the most vicious and terrifying dog (or as my uncle calls him, "oversized hamster") in the world. He'll tear any teddies to shreds and has a professional job of chasing squirrels up trees. He may only weigh a few kilograms and require assistance with climbing the stairs but shhhhh - he thinks he's a lion.
And I thought I'd better upload a picture of myself so here I am along with crappy webcam quality :)



what camera do you use? such lovely photos! x
ReplyDeletethank you :) i use a panasonic lumix g10 x
ReplyDeleteoooooo cute !!!!!!
ReplyDeletesupperr cute :))
ReplyDeleteeveryone needs a few bad quality pictures though :)
OMG! I love the doggggg :D it's so cute and...everythign jajajaja
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://monpetitetoile.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteYour dog looks very cute.
he's amazingly cute. (and beautiful) :)
ReplyDeletecute photos)
ReplyDeletehe is absolutely gorgeous! x
ReplyDeletesmall dogs are the best. They are so tiny but have such amazing and giant personalities! cute! plus so funny that your uncle calls him an oversized hamster! lol
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteCute dog.
KISS.
great blog :)
ReplyDeletefollow me
http://iblamefashion.blogspot.com/
cuuuuute doggy! And you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove your doggy!! I have a pom and he always looks like a little lion with his hair cut =)
ReplyDeleteyou take such lovely photos
ReplyDeletexx